Eight Week Online Mastermind with Andrea Vallely and Del Adey-Jones
What's on offer?
This is an opportunity to awaken on a deeper level, share our experience with like-minded women, and explore what's possible when we slow down enough to reset, and look in a different direction.
Over the 12 weeks, we'll meet once a week (Thursdays at 10am PST, 1pm EST) for 75 minutes. All calls will be recorded and you will receive the recording within 24 hours --so not to worry if you are not able to join us for the live call. You will have full access to all recordings. We'll explore what is innately within us: our well being, our ability to reset, our creativity, and our wisdom.
Weekly Topics include:
- The Inside Out Nature of Life: We'll take an in depth look at the principles that create our experience, and point you in the direction of truth. We are not victims of our circumstances. The way we experience life is much different than it appears. Our experience of life comes directly via our thinking. The way we feel is the direct result of our thinking in the moment.
- Our Deeper Nature: Who are we at our essence?… What is our essential nature? We'll share the difference between the world of form, and the formless. We are both “Spiritual and Human” rolled into one. We are not striving to fix ourselves or striving for perfection; no spiritual bypass. We lovingly accept our human frailties with a lightness and a sense of humor.
- Anxiety and Depression: Learning Not to be Afraid of Our Experience. Human beings have anywhere from 60,000 to 100,000 thoughts a day; and we have no power over what thoughts pop into our head. However, we do have power over whether or not we feed those thoughts. Our “thoughts” are not personal and have no bearing on who we are. They are random and up for grabs. We'll dive deeper into this conversation.
- Our Innate Resilience: At our core we are never broken or damaged. Regardless of our external circumstance; happiness is always one thought away. Our natural set point is one of innate health and wellbeing, and no matter how depressed or overwhelmed we might be, in time, we naturally bounce back to our innate healthy state of wellbeing.
- Healthy Relationships: We'll explore maintaining healthy relationships with our partners, children and our aging parents, during social-distancing and isolation. And, how to stay connected emotionally while practicing physical distancing with available platforms We'll explore respecting ourselves and each other, and our separate realities.
- Habits and Addictions: It is a natural function of our humanness to want to return to our innate state of wellbeing. Unwittingly, we reach for something on the outside to achieve the peace of mind we are searching for. The misunderstanding is that we believe the relief we are seeking comes from something outside of ourselves, like food, alcohol, drugs, shopping, gambling and sex. The fact is, the only way we experience relief is via our relationship to our thinking. When we see this deep truth, the urge to find peace outside of us lessons, and eventually vanishes.
- Physical Health: Learn to listen to your wisdom on how best to take care of our physical health during self-isolation. Being gentle with ourselves while we adjust to this new way of being, while maintaining a healthy immune system. Have fun and let's get creative!
- A Busy Mind Never Solved Anything: We'll explore the negative effects of trying to solve “problems” from an anxious, busy mind. We all have access to the wisdom that resides within. Learn to tap into your own wisdom; listen to your own intuition and common sense rather than the advice of others. Only you know what is right for you. We'll get clear on listening to our wisdom versus the chatter.
- Freedom from Fear: We feel fear when our thoughts go to the future. The past is a memory bought forward in time and the future is an illusion. The only thing we have is the present moment. In the present moment, we feel love, peace and gratitude for what is. When we are present, we can hear our inner wisdom and guidance. We'll explore our own ability to access this truth at any moment.
- Grief: Whether we are grieving the loss of a loved one or the loss of the security we thought we had, we'll get clear on allowing ourselves to feel whatever we feel without judgment or resistance. There is no need to fear our feelings, or to control them. The less attention we give them will allow them to naturally move on, on their own accord.
- Becoming Comfortable with the Unknown: As humans, we tend to resist change. We like to know where we are going and what’s coming next. We mistakenly believe that’s where our security lies. We'll explore the innate security within all of us.
- Recreating Ourselves: When we learn to let go and let wisdom guide us, miracles happen. Ideas come to us that we could never have conceived of; if left to our own devices. We'll tap into the excitement that new beginnings bring.
What's on offer? Clarity of mind, compassion for self and others, freedom from our thinking. If all of this sounds life changing, like something that all of us should have the advantage of understanding, you're on the right track. These principles provide us with the foundation for less suffering, more creativity, contentment, and peace of mind.
The intention of this mastermind is to create a safe space where participants can express themselves freely, and explore your greatest potential in a supportive, caring environment.
Join us, Del Adey-Jones, and Andrea Vallely, for this 12 week mastermind designed to help you function with clarity, at your highest potential, in a small, intimate environment, of up to 10 participants.
*What's included: The eight week (8- 75 minute sessions) mastermind, all recordings, email support from Del and Andrea.
Cost: $247. or 2 monthly payments of $125.